The Bicycle Film Festival is coming around again for another jam packed year of bike related movies. The NYC office has a great paid opportunity available and is looking for a tech savvy person to join their team:
WEB AND MULTIMEDIA COORDINATOR
The Bicycle Film Festival is looking for a Web and Multimedia Coordinator
at the New York Headquarters office. Position is full-time and starts immediately.
The BFF is an arts and cultural event that celebrates the bicycle
through art, music, performance and of course film.
For more information visit bicyclefilmfestival.com
This is an incredible opportunity to for someone with enthusiasm and ambition,
to get involved on the ground floor of an exciting start-up business that is
at the forefront of a powerful cultural movement.
– Manage website design and maintenance.
– Manage web store and web sales.
– Edit video and film programs, produce screening files and tapes.
– Oversee the collection and programming of films.
– Manage the North America Box Office sales.
– Create and update an image and film archive.
– Coordinate printing of posters and programs for events.
– Organize and keep database of film submissions.
– Act as point person for technical needs for BFF staff.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Passion and in depth knowledge of bicycle culture and film is required. This is much more than a â€œday job.â€
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to see projects through to completion.
– Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail are a must.
– Must be proficient in: Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, Word.
– Knowledge and ability to comfortably convert NTSC and PAL formats.
– Knowledge of HTML / PHP / CSS.
Please email resume and tell us why you are interested in this position: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bicycle Film Festival
104 West 17th Steet #3S
New York, New York 10011