Saturday, May 14th, 2011.
Join us at The Old Stone House at Washington Park for New York’s only bi-annual cycling flea market.
The event will be held in the park, on Fifth Avenue between fourth and fifth streets, in Park Slope, Brooklyn, one of the epicenters of bicycle commuting in New York City.
At this one day only event, vendors will be on hand to sell bicycles, bicycle components and cycling accessories to the public. Good deals abound as do good times! Come down between 10AM and 4PM and remember, the early bird gets the worm!
Available spaces will be 7X7 and will be assigned on the day of the event. Spaces will cost $55 pre-sale and $80 on the day of, payable in cash only.
How To Sign Up
Pay for your space:
YOU are responsible for tables, etc. We will only sell you a space. If you have any questions or concerns about payment or about renting furniture, please contact Harry Schwartzman at brooklynbikejumble(at)gmail.com.
Vendors should expect a busy day!
* Registration is for a 7 x 7 space on May 14, 2011 – multiple spaces are available at your whim. Purchase of a space constitutes agreement to the following terms:
* You are responsible for own setup and security (i.e. tables, chairs, tents, load-in, etc.)
* Set up time begins @ 9am, event begins at 10am and ends at 4pm. Vendor will have to clean their areas upon leaving. Vendors will have to be out by 6pm.
* The event shall be canceled at the discretion of Harry Schwartzman of New York Bike Jumble or Kim Maier of the Old Stone House.
* Registration fees will not be refundable. SWAP IS ON RAIN OR SHINE.
* Regular Rate till day of event @ $55 each
* Late Registration Fee (Day-of) @ $80 each (cash only)